100% Natural Paw Safe - Natural Protection from Infection
Paddipaws Paw Safe
- Since Bacteria and Fungi normally live in, on and around your pets paws, it is hard to prevent occasional infections. However, you can minimise the risks by keeping the paws clean at all times and spraying on Paw Safe on the top and bottom the paws before walks.
- You should always wipe your dogs paws with a clean damp cloth after walks to minimise the risk of infection and foreign bodies. Treat any wounds on your pets paws immediately because untreated wounds are a good breeding ground for bacteria and fungi.
- Avoiding places where fungi and bacteria that are endemic reside is a good idea (such as stale pools of water, or running water after a strong rainfall), as well as keeping your pooch away from infected animals because these infections are usually contagious.
- The paws are one body part that we as pet owners tend not to pay a lot of attention to, until they develop a limp or something else goes wrong! Infections can be very painful for your pet, as well as leading to limping and a reluctance to place weight on the affected limb.
- Paw infections can also be rather challenging to treat, as due to their location, it is not always possible to keep the dog from using their paw or walking on it, which adds another layer of complication!
- For cats we advise spraying their paws a couple of times a week.
- Each batch is handmade by a Herbalist of over 40 years experience to supply the most natural and safe products for your pet.
- We all love our pets and only want the best for them. Protect them naturally with Paddipaws 100% Natural Pet Products.
- 250ml approximately 3 months supply depending on use.
- Lick safe and 100% Natural.
- PLEASE NOTE: Paw Safe is designed to protect against infection not cure it when a dog or cat already has an infection. We have other products for this.
- Natural Rosemary Oil, Neem Leaf, Plant based Surfactant, Maldon Sea Salt and Tincture of Marshmallow. 250ml approximately 3 months supply.
- Spray on the paws before walks. Spray on and wipe off at the end of the walk for extra protection.
- For cats spray on 2 or 3 times a week.
- Please note: Each batch may vary from consistency, colour and scent due to being natural and handmade.
- We have had no reported side effects from this product but please discontinue and contact your Vet immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.
- UK Deliveries are free. We use standard and recorded delivery.
- Nuvida ltd will ship your goods either via Royal Mail or by Amazon Distribution.
- Please note that if shipped by Amazon Distribution your goods will arrive in Amazon packaging.
- We aim to despatch within 24 hours
- We currently don't ship outside the UK due to insurance restrictions.
- Returning Products
- We are confident in the quality of our goods and as such, if you find that your goods arrive in an unsatisfactory condition, return the unopened goods and we will process a full refund for the returned product;
- Please contact us first for a return authorisation and the returns address which is different from the Reg. Office.
- We recommend using a Recorded Delivery Service for returns as we cannot be responsible for items which never make it back to our returns department.
- Registered Office: 205 Outgang Lane, Dinnington, Sheffield S25 3QY
- Whilst the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this site, it makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or reliability of information or material linked to or from this site. The Company cannot monitor the content not produced by the Company and any views expressed by third parties on these pages are not representative of the views of the Company. The information provided on this site is for guidance only and it does not constitute medical advice. If in doubt, before undertaking or using any animal product you should seek advice from your Veterinary Practitioner . The Company accepts no liability or responsibility for the content of this site except in relation to death or personal injury or breach of these terms and conditions caused by its negligence.
You may also like
For the treatment of Yeast, Fungal, Ringworm, Dermatitis, Pyoderma and most skin infections on dogs. Dye free and contains no Parabens, SLS, Sulphates, Silicone, MEA or DEA.
Attacks Harmful Bacteria in the Dogs mouth. Stops Bad Breath. Reduces Tartar while controlling Plaque build-up, leaving the mouth Cleaner and Healthier. Dye free and contains no Parabens, SLS, Sulphates, Silicone, MEA or DEA
Specially Formulated to eliminate head shaking, scratching, ear odour, wax build up, mites and irritation to the ears. Dye free and contains no Parabens, SLS, Sulphates, Silicone, MEA or DEA