KALMERS - 120 Dog Calming Tablets
- A chicken flavour supplement to support dogs who suffer from anxiety, hyper activity and stress. Specially formulated blend of natural ingredients known to help support a balanced mind and mood. Includes Taurine, Inositol, L-Theanine, Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Ginger Extract and Magnesium.
- Convenient, effective and easy to administer to your dog. The tablets are a tasty chicken flavour that dogs will love, though they are also easy to crumble up and hide in treats or food if necessary.
- Perfect for dogs with hyperactivity or anxiety issues. Separation anxiety, loud noises (e.g. thunderstorms, fireworks etc.), restlessness, socialising, excessive barking and aggression and other stressful situations could be problems of the past. Gentle natural support to help keep your dog in a peaceful state of mind.
- Manufactured in the UK to the GMP code of practice.
- These tablets are meant to be eaten directly, or as part of a meal, crushed if necessary into your dog's food or a treat.
- Up to 10kg: half to 1 tablet per day
- 11-25kg : 2 tablets per day
- 26-40kg: 2-3 tablets per day
- Over 40kg: 4 tablets per day
- Serving can be given based on approximately 1 tablet per 12.5kg of weight.
- 1 tablet typically provides:
- Taurine 240mg
- Inositol 240mg
- L-Theanine 15mg
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 6mg
- Ginger Extract 5mg
- Magnesium 4mg
- Ingredients: Taurine, Inositol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Di Calcium Phosphate, L-Theanine, Chicken Flavour, >Magnesium (Citrate), Magnesium Stearate, Thiamine HCL (Vitamin B1), Ginger Extract.
- If under medical supervision, please consult a vet before use. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose.
- UK Deliveries are free. We use standard and recorded delivery.
- Nuvida ltd will ship your goods either via Royal Mail or by Amazon Distribution.
- Please note that if shipped by Amazon Distribution your goods will arrive in Amazon packaging.
- We aim to despatch within 24 hours
- We currently don't ship outside the UK due to insurance restrictions.
- Returning Products
- We are confident in the quality of our goods and as such, if you find that your goods arrive in an unsatisfactory condition, return the unopened goods and we will process a full refund for the returned product;
- Please contact us first for a return authorisation and the returns address which is different from the Reg. Office.
- We recommend using a Recorded Delivery Service for returns as we cannot be responsible for items which never make it back to our returns department.
- Registered Office: 205 Outgang Lane, Dinnington, Sheffield S25 3QY
- Whilst the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this site, it makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or reliability of information or material linked to or from this site. The Company cannot monitor the content not produced by the Company and any views expressed by third parties on these pages are not representative of the views of the Company. The information provided on this site is for guidance only and it does not constitute medical advice. If in doubt, before undertaking or using any animal product you should seek advice from your Veterinary Practitioner . The Company accepts no liability or responsibility for the content of this site except in relation to death or personal injury or breach of these terms and conditions caused by its negligence.
You may also like
Cystiflow is a blend of specially chosen Nutrients developed to help maintain normal Healthy Urinary and Kidney Function in Pets.
An advanced and revolutionary joint and hip support supplement for Dogs. It contains natural food ingredients specially chosen for their ability to promote healthy and free moving joints and hips.
Is your pet constantly itching or scratching due to dry skin and allergies.
Are they struggling to move because of stiff joints.
Does the coat look dull.
The essential fatty acids contained in our omega fish oil help promote healthy skin, joints, immune system and cardiovascular function by strengthening cell membranes keeping them moist and resistant to damage.
Paddipaws Green Lipped Mussel with added Vitamin C for dogs recommended by vets for joint structure & mobility. For young, old, large and small pets.