Multi-Vitamins for Dogs -120 Chicken Flavour Tablets
- A comprehensive multivitamin with essential Vitamins and Minerals for dogs. Paddipaws Multi-Vitamin For Dogs, satisfies your pet's nutritional needs and comes in easy to administer yummy chicken flavoured chewable tablets. The tablets are also easy to crush/crumble in food if necessary.
- Pet foods provide your dog with the calories it needs for energy. However, food processing and storage destroy much of the goodness within such foods, making it difficult to ensure that your dog receives all of the nutrients it needs from food alone.
- This unique new multivitamin for dogs has been specially formulated by experts to ensure your dog receives all the essential vitamins and micro-nutrients it needs for optimum health.
- It contains a wide range of Vitamins and Minerals including the antioxidant Vitamins A, C and E as well as trace minerals at levels unrivalled in many other pet formulas.
- Manufactured in the UK to the GMP code of practice.
- These tablets are meant to be eaten directly, or as part of a meal, crushed if necessary into your dog's food or a treat.
- Up to 10kg: half tablet per day
- 11-25kg: 1 tablet per day
- Over 25kg: 2 tablets per day
- One tablet typically provides:
- Calcium (Carbonate) 50mg
- Phosphorous 50mg
- inoleic Acid Powder 30mg
- Vitamin C 25mg
- Choline 20mg
- Niacin (Vitamin B3)5mg
- Potassium 4mg
- Magnesium 4mg
- Iron 3mg
- Zinc 1.5mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)1mg
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 800µg
- Iodine 500µg
- Pantothenic Acid (VitaminB5) 400µg
- Manganese 125µg
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 120µg
- Copper 50µg
- Folic Acid 25µg
- Biotin 10µg
- Vitamin B12 2µg
- Vitamin A 1000iu
- Vitamin D3 150iu
- Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopherol) 5iu
- Vitamin K1 10µg
- Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Phosphorous, Calcium (Carbonate), Choline (Bitrate), Linoleic Acid Powder, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Iron (Citrate), Chicken Flavour, Potassium (Citrate), Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium (Oxide), Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopherol), Niacin (B3), Zinc (Citrate), Vitamin A, Iodine (as Potassium Iodide), Vitamin D3, Manganese, Thiamine B1 (HCL), Riboflavin B2, Pantothenic Acid B5, Copper (Gluconate), Vitamin K1, Pyridoxine B6, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 (Hydroxycobalamin).
- If under medical supervision, please consult a vet before use. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose.
- UK Deliveries are free. We use standard and recorded delivery.
- Nuvida ltd will ship your goods either via Royal Mail or by Amazon Distribution.
- Please note that if shipped by Amazon Distribution your goods will arrive in Amazon packaging.
- We aim to despatch within 24 hours
- We currently don't ship outside the UK due to insurance restrictions.
- Returning Products
- We are confident in the quality of our goods and as such, if you find that your goods arrive in an unsatisfactory condition, return the unopened goods and we will process a full refund for the returned product;
- Please contact us first for a return authorisation and the returns address which is different from the Reg. Office.
- We recommend using a Recorded Delivery Service for returns as we cannot be responsible for items which never make it back to our returns department.
- Registered Office: 205 Outgang Lane, Dinnington, Sheffield S25 3QY
- Whilst the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this site, it makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or reliability of information or material linked to or from this site. The Company cannot monitor the content not produced by the Company and any views expressed by third parties on these pages are not representative of the views of the Company. The information provided on this site is for guidance only and it does not constitute medical advice. If in doubt, before undertaking or using any animal product you should seek advice from your Veterinary Practitioner . The Company accepts no liability or responsibility for the content of this site except in relation to death or personal injury or breach of these terms and conditions caused by its negligence.
You may also like
Cystiflow is a blend of specially chosen Nutrients developed to help maintain normal Healthy Urinary and Kidney Function in Pets.
An advanced and revolutionary joint and hip support supplement for Dogs. It contains natural food ingredients specially chosen for their ability to promote healthy and free moving joints and hips.
Is your pet constantly itching or scratching due to dry skin and allergies.
Are they struggling to move because of stiff joints.
Does the coat look dull.
The essential fatty acids contained in our omega fish oil help promote healthy skin, joints, immune system and cardiovascular function by strengthening cell membranes keeping them moist and resistant to damage.
Paddipaws Green Lipped Mussel with added Vitamin C for dogs recommended by vets for joint structure & mobility. For young, old, large and small pets.