100% Natural Itchy Pooch Spray with Quassia for Itchy Skin on Dogs
Itchy Pooch Spray.
- Sensitive skins, Itchy skin, Hair loss, Hot Spots, Lick Granuloma, Flea Allergy Dermatitis, Sweet Itch on horses, Fungal infections, can also be used for Mites and Mange.
- For long term prevention and relief from skin problems we recommend using Itchy Pooch Shampoo and Conditioner.
- We all hate to see our beloved pets suffer with annoying skin problems causing them to lick, scratch or chaff at their skin incessantly causing sores and raw patches.
- We always worry about putting horrible chemicals on them which can cause many side effects, some very serious.
- This is why at Nuvida Natural Health we researched the best Homeopathic remedies we could find to bring you a Pure and Natural Skin care product with no artificial additives.
- Dye free and contains no Parabens, SLS, Sulphates, Silicone, MEA or DEA.
- Each batch is handmade by a Herbalist of over 40 years experience to supply the most natural and safe products for your pet.
- As Animal lovers ourselves we only want the best for our special friends.
- Contains; Aqueous Quassia Bark extract, Bitter Apple extract, Lavender and Lemongrass extracts
- Instructions for use:
- Apply daily to affected areas by spray or sponge. Leave to dry. Do not rinse.
- Can be diluted 50/50 on sore areas.
- Store in a cool and dark place out of the reach of children.
- Not to be taken internally.
- Do not spray near eyes.
- Wash your hands after use.
- A patch test for sensitivity is advised.
- We have had no reported side effects from this product but please discontinue and contact your Vet immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.
- Whilst the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this site, it makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or reliability of information or material linked to or from this site. The Company cannot monitor the content not produced by the Company and any views expressed by third parties on these pages are not representative of the views of the Company. The information provided on this site is for guidance only and it does not constitute medical advice. If in doubt, before undertaking or using any animal product you should seek advice from your Veterinary Practitioner . The Company accepts no liability or responsibility for the content of this site except in relation to death or personal injury or breach of these terms and conditions caused by its negligence.
- UK Deliveries are free. We use standard and recorded delivery.
- Nuvida ltd will ship your goods either via Royal Mail or by Amazon Distribution.
- Please note that if shipped by Amazon Distribution your goods will arrive in Amazon packaging.
- We aim to despatch within 24 hours
- We currently don't ship outside the UK due to insurance restrictions.
- Returning Products
- We are confident in the quality of our goods and as such, if you find that your goods arrive in an unsatisfactory condition, return the unopened goods and we will process a full refund for the returned product;
- Please contact us first for a return authorisation and the returns address which is different from the Reg. Office.
- We recommend using a Recorded Delivery Service for returns as we cannot be responsible for items which never make it back to our returns department.
- Registered Office: 205 Outgang Lane, Dinnington, Sheffield S25 3QY
You may also like
For the treatment of Yeast, Fungal, Ringworm, Dermatitis, Pyoderma and most skin infections on dogs. Dye free and contains no Parabens, SLS, Sulphates, Silicone, MEA or DEA.
To help with skin problems on Dogs, Puppies, Cats and most pets which can be bathed. Sensitive or itchy skin, hair loss, hot spots, lick granuloma, flea allergy dermatitis, sweet Itch on horses, fungal infections. It can also be used for Mites and Mange. Dye free and contains no Parabens, SLS, Sulphates, Silicone, MEA or DEA